Wales Photo Diary

03/08/16

Happy August! Can you even believe its actually August?

Since I am super behind on blog posts, let’s get this groovin’ shall we?

DressLittle Mistress

Top: Vintage | Shorts: Primark | BagZara

Photographer: Riana Jones
These photos were taken towards the latter end of last month when the weather was poppin’! I went to my aunt’s gorgeous caravan in Abersoch again for a weekend with the fam and managed to actually get a little bit of an unintentional tan!
It’s still crazy for me to think that this is only an hour and a half from the city centre, with a completely different vibe and relaxed atmosphere. I mean just looking at the idyllic sea views, makes me so at peace and calm, ready to take on the world… Or at least prepare me for another busy week ahead 🙂

Just a short post for today! Have you ever tried the toboggan at Llandudno Ski Slope? If not, seriously do it! It will be the best £5 you’ve spent this year 🙂

Love, Pingkan x

0 responses to “Wales Photo Diary”

1. Nicole Merza says:

Lovely photos! It looks beautiful over there! 🙂

Nicole | In The Life of NM

2. Andini Ria says:

It looks so beautiful over there! I've never been to Wales before, would definitely love to visit. Your dress is so adorable <3

Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

3. Hanh says:

Such gorgeous snaps hun, Wales look lovely in the Summer and nice to get away from City life. That white dress is perfect as well!

Hanh | hanhabelle

4. I swear there is something with seaside, beachside, lakeside or anything water side that instantly equals to relaxation. Sounds like you had a great visit!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

5. Lorna says:

I LOVE Wales! It's one of my favourite countries to visit! These photos are stunning too! You look lovely!

Raindrops of Sapphire

6. Pingkan M says:

It's actually a super pretty part of England to visit! If you ever have the chance to visit, definitely go! 🙂 x

7. Pingkan M says:

No way! Ahh definitely visit if you get a chance, it's super pretty in the summer! 🙂 x

8. Pingkan M says:

Hehe thank you lovely! If you ever want a short weekend get away definitely consider coming to Wales! There's so much to do! 🙂 x

9. Pingkan M says:

For sure! It was so nice to like just chill and have no wifi! Haha >.< x

10. Pingkan M says:

Awh thanks lady! It's totally underrated in my opinion! 🙂 x